A day early, I know but tomorrow is Halloween and I wanted to post some of Emma's first Halloween home with us. Tomorrow will be a busy day!!
These pictures were taken in 2006. She was one month shy of 2 years old. I love how her and her cousin were looking at each other in the mirror.


Emma is so looking forward to Halloween tomorrow. I'll post 2008 pictures hopefully some time this weekend. We hope everyone has a frightful, delightful Halloween!!!









5 comments:
Emma made such a beautiful butterfly!! Sarah's costume looks very similar!!
I love that first photo of Emma and her cousin checking themselves out in the mirror!!
Hope Miss Emma has a wonderful time trick or treating....after your little sneak peek the other day, I can't wait to see the rest of her costume:)
What a sweet little butterfly Emma was!! Have a wonderful Halloween! Enjoy every moment. I can't wait to see pictures.
Jen
What a sweet little butterfly Emma was!! Have a wonderful Halloween! Enjoy every moment. I can't wait to see pictures.
Jen
Darling!!!
Can't wait to see pictures of her big day today!!!
Kate
Oh my -- look at how little she was!! What a beautiful little butterfly! Sweet photos! Have a fun Halloween! Can't wait to see what she is this year!
Janet
Post a Comment