Friday, November 28, 2008

More Memories to Treasure

We had another fun and fabulous Thanksgiving day at my brother and sister in-laws house. My SIL, Amy, had her Nativity setup, her Christmas village displayed and Christmas Caroles playing in the background. It actually felt like Christmas to me and every person that came, I wanted to say Merry Christmas.
Here are some pictures of the day:
Emma's two cousins and her great-great Aunt Flo. This was Aunt Flo's 94th Thanksgiving.
Pop and Grammie with their three grandaughters
And then there's the silly faces picture
Emma in our backyard before we left for dinner. She loves this little tree. Whenever she gets a chance, she starts climbing it. No matter if she's wearing a dress or not.

5 comments:

Missy said...

It looks like an absolutely perfect day! Glad you had such a lovely Thanksgiving.

I love Emma's MJ dress. She is such a doll!

Half Gaelic, Half Garlic! said...

So glad to hear you had a wonderful Thanksgiving!!

Emma looks like she had an absolute blast with her cousins....and she looks super cute sporting her MJ knot dress....Sarah wore the same one for Thanksgiving!!

Hope to see you soon!

Lisa

Jennifer said...

Great picture!!! Glad you had a nice Thanksgiving.

Love Emma's MJ knot dress. Katie wore her MJ dress too.

Jen

Kate said...

This is so weird...I showed my mom your post last night...AND typed a comment, but it's not here...I KNOW I did one...

This looks like such a lovely day...Emma darling in her MJ finery...and I feel like I was looking at pictures of my own family since I had the chanceto meet all of yours last Easter...they all look well!! :-)

I am glad you had a wonderful day...and you tell Emma, "Real princesses climb trees...even in dresses!"

Smooches!

Kate

Sue said...

I am loving Emma's dress...so cute!