We went to The Lake yesterday and enjoyed some fun times with friends and family. Thanks Uncle Chris and Aunt Nae!! Emma also went on her first boat ride and loved it. I didn't take any pictures because I was too busy holding Emma while we sped along the lake. Emma kept telling Uncle Chris she wanted to go faster. She loved it when he went in circles and hit our own wave and the water splashed her. She also did some fishing off the dock with the homemade fishing pole Daddy made her with bamboo. She caught two Sunnies. She has no fear holding them either, even though they are very slippery and a little prickly.













4 comments:
Laura,
I am "back in the nest" so to speak...and catching up in earnest. I love these photos of Emma...sharing these summer activities is so much fun...and it sounds like she will definitely love Disney and their rides galore!!! I owe you an e-mail...it's coming!!! We need to catch up soon!!! :-)
She is so sweet and it looks like she had a fabulous time on the lake....sounds like she is a total thrill seeker!! Yes, she will be loving Disney:)
Lisa
I real "lake" girl!!!
Love the pictures!
Jen
Love these photos. : )
Sue
Post a Comment