I was told today that I have been a bad blogger!!! YIKES!!! Sorry!!!
Like everyone else, we have been busy, busy, busy!! Since I last posted, Emma has started Pre-K, we have taken our first trip to Disney with 3 other adoptive families, Emma has started Gymnastics, I've visited Massachusetts and hosted Thanksgiving Dinner for 16 friends and family.
Coming up on the agenda is the big FIVE for Emma. My little princess has picked not the theme of Tinkerbell, Barbies or Princesses but Spongebob. Gotta love Spongy as he is referred to in our home. We also are looking forward to Christmas and all the fun celebrations that go along with it.
To end, here is Emma's School picture for this year. Since it was taken, we have cut her hair to her shoulder. She wanted it above her ears but I didn't want it that short.
Merry Christmas everyone!!










5 comments:
Darling...and I love how the monkey on her shirt matches the monkies on her blog...fabulous!!! Gosh...where has time gone and how are our girls FIVE for Pete's sake??? So glad you updated...I hope to get back in the swing of things too after the new year!
HEY!!! So glad to see an update from you and to see an adorable pic of Miss Emma:)
Blogging seems like it has taken a backseat to FB these days for A LOT of people!!
Hope to see more of you around the bloggy block:)
Have a great week!!
Lisa
I'll second that...you have been a BAD blogger! I miss seeing update on Miss Emma. She certainly is growing up way to quickly. How funny about SpongeBob.
I for one am happy to see you post again!
Wow, is she a cutie pie! Finally got around to sending you a link to our blog this am. Hope to see you at the Christmas party!
Yehhh Laura you finally updated your blog it's been a little while since I checked...I stopped checking every week when months went by and no update....LOL....I can't even get one up and started so who am I to talk....Can't wait to catch up at the Miles Christmas party...Miss you guys.
Post a Comment