That is so weird...I KNOW I posted a comment here this morning! Sometimes I type the code thing wrong and move on without realizing...I need to slow down!
But enough about me....these are some wonderful photos of Emma and her dad!!! You are like me...always behind the lens!!! :-)
Nice job Laura! Can you teach me?? Love the pix...looks like she is really enjoying the water this summer. Now where did the warm weather go? We haven't been able to get in our pool for more than a week! Brrr....
This blog is to document the day to day activities of one busy little Monkey. Our Emma was adopted from the Wuxue SWI in Hubei, China on February 6, 2006. The most beautiful day of our lives. We hope you Enjoy Emma Everyday as much as we do.
4 comments:
Laura,
That is so weird...I KNOW I posted a comment here this morning! Sometimes I type the code thing wrong and move on without realizing...I need to slow down!
But enough about me....these are some wonderful photos of Emma and her dad!!! You are like me...always behind the lens!!! :-)
Thanks for sharing...Hope you LOVE blogging!!!
What great photos of your beach trip!!!
Looks like Emma enjoyed the water!
Lisa
Nice job Laura! Can you teach me?? Love the pix...looks like she is really enjoying the water this summer. Now where did the warm weather go? We haven't been able to get in our pool for more than a week! Brrr....
Looks like a beautiful trip!!!
Post a Comment