Monday, September 1, 2008

AMBER, I NEED YOU!! UPDATE

If anyone has seen Amber, could you please have her call me so I can setup an appointment for a back massage and pedicure. Here is her picture:

For those that don't know, Amber is my niece Haley. When she was here to visit, my sister Kimberly and I were sitting outside on the patio when all of a sudden, Amber showed up with her hair, funny accent and all. She did promise us a massage whichwe never did receive but, we did get our toes painted.

I miss you Amber/Haley.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I too am looking for her. You know I booked a hand massage and temple rub and never got it. I'm starting to wonder about this Amber chick. At least I did not give her any money.
Kimberly

Anonymous said...

hi this amber i want to let you no that im am safe with my boyfriend Ross in Colorado. Pay a visit if you want me so bad -Amber

Anonymous said...

hello friends and family this is
amber checking in on you all. I hope you have a good thanksgiving, holly jolly christmas and a great new year(in my lanuge we say cung he fa chou instead of happy new year)so have cung he fa chou!!!! Love you all -amber