Hilarious!!! I love her sense of humor. She's beautiful, ugly teeth and all : )
Hmmm....now I know what Bloggin' Mamas do on a rainy day....first Jen...and now you!!Emma looks....well....very...toothsome..So cute...and such a fun time of year! You all must have had a lot of giggles over that!! Excellent!!
What a scream!!! She is adorable...even with her scary teeth!!We have been stuck in the house this weekend too....we couldn't pick pumpkins, so we bought some and are decorating!!See you next Saturday!!
How funny!!!!!These pictures are priceless!Jen
Gross!!!! Looks like she was having FUN!
Post a Comment
5 comments:
Hilarious!!! I love her sense of humor. She's beautiful, ugly teeth and all : )
Hmmm....now I know what Bloggin' Mamas do on a rainy day....first Jen...and now you!!
Emma looks....well....very...toothsome..
So cute...and such a fun time of year! You all must have had a lot of giggles over that!! Excellent!!
What a scream!!! She is adorable...even with her scary teeth!!
We have been stuck in the house this weekend too....we couldn't pick pumpkins, so we bought some and are decorating!!
See you next Saturday!!
How funny!!!!!
These pictures are priceless!
Jen
Gross!!!! Looks like she was having FUN!
Post a Comment