Friday, October 10, 2008

Flashback Friday

I love this idea of Flashback Friday. It makes me go back a year or two and glance over some pictures that were taken this time of the year but in the past.

When looking at October 2007 pictures for today, I came across this 30 second video. We moved into our new home on October 20 but, a couple days before that, we were given the keys. I was working part time and when I picked Emma up, we went straight to the empty house. She instantly went to the backyard and started climbing the tree. Listening to the sound of my voice, you would think the tree was 80 feet tall.

Take a listen and you will see what I mean!!


Here are some stills from the day


5 comments:

Anonymous said...

She really is a MONKEY! hehe

Kate said...

You beat me to the punch today my friend!!! Loved seeing the video and the pictures. Why.....WHY do they have to grow up???

Half Gaelic, Half Garlic! said...

Look at her go!!

I think Emma and Sarah will get along just fine....two little dare devils!

I love looking back, you don't realize how much they have changed until you pull out the old photos!

Have a great weekend!

Lisa

Jennifer said...

Okay I am going to flashback friday today too!

LOVE the video of Emma. You crack me up telling her that is far enough!

You don't realize how big they got until you look back!

Jen

Gina said...

Oh Laura how funny. That's how I always sound when my kids are being monkeys.....I must say be careful 20 times a day....So cute. I love the flashback Fridays.

Gina