Sunday, December 7, 2008

Christmas Pictures 2008

Emma and I went to get her pictures taken a couple weeks ago and I was very happy with them. Emma insisted on picking out her own Christmas dress this year. I was a little leery at first since she picked the Santa look a like dress but it was gorgeous on her. Today we celebrated her 4th Birthday with a party at the house. Tomorrow is her "official" first birthday. I can't believe how big my little girl is getting.


Here are the pictures for her Christmas cards. The solo is the one that we picked.





5 comments:

Half Gaelic, Half Garlic! said...

Happy Birthday Emma!!

These pictures are just gorgeous....Emma is such a pretty little girl....and very photogenic!!

Hope that you have a very special day celebrating the big 4!!!

Take Care,

Lisa

Jodee said...

Those pictures are just precious and I love the dress that she picked out!

Happy Birthday, Emma!

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Emma! Since you look like a Santa helper in your outfit ... when are you bringing me my presents?

Kate said...

Darling!!! I'd say Emma knows what looks especially pretty on her...the red is eye catching!!!

Happy Birthday Sweet Emma!!!

Jboo said...

Happy Birthday a bit late! Oh my gosh -- she is so beautiful!! She looks perfect in her Santa dress! Hope she had a wonderful birthday!

Janet