I think I know! Cute picture!!
Well...yeah...Jim has his terrible towel ready to go!!! Sweet Emma looks like she cares about football as much as I do!! :-)I have a Steeler prayer that someone sent to me...I will try to oremember to send it our way...it ends with "A-Ben"....so funny!!!Havne't seen you around much...hope all is well!!Kate
What a sweet picture!I bought a terrible towel in Pittsburgh and will get on the bandwagon and root for the Steelers since my poor Eagles are out.Jen
Go STEELERS!!!That is such a sweet picture of little Emma:)I thought for sure the only jersey that would be worn in your house would be a New England Patriots Jersey!!Lisa
Hi,Stopped over from Jen's blog to say Happy New Year.Love that picture of Emma, way toooooooo sweet. Enjoy the Superbowl!Ivy
Glad you guys are home safe and sound. Great shot of Miss Emma.
Post a Comment
6 comments:
I think I know! Cute picture!!
Well...yeah...Jim has his terrible towel ready to go!!! Sweet Emma looks like she cares about football as much as I do!! :-)
I have a Steeler prayer that someone sent to me...I will try to oremember to send it our way...it ends with "A-Ben"....so funny!!!
Havne't seen you around much...hope all is well!!
Kate
What a sweet picture!
I bought a terrible towel in Pittsburgh and will get on the bandwagon and root for the Steelers since my poor Eagles are out.
Jen
Go STEELERS!!!
That is such a sweet picture of little Emma:)
I thought for sure the only jersey that would be worn in your house would be a New England Patriots Jersey!!
Lisa
Hi,
Stopped over from Jen's blog to say Happy New Year.
Love that picture of Emma, way toooooooo sweet.
Enjoy the Superbowl!
Ivy
Glad you guys are home safe and sound. Great shot of Miss Emma.
Post a Comment