I don't have a lot of time to post but wanted to post pictures from December! What a fantastic Christmas Season. It truly was the BEST.....from the sprinkling of the Reindeer Food Christmas Eve to baking cookies for Santa. It was great.
Kevin's Birthday December 16

Decorating the Christmas Tree and Making our Gingerbread house.

Baking Christmas Cookies for Santa on Christmas Eve!











3 comments:
I tried to leave a comment earlier...and it wouldn't take! I hope this one works!! Sometimes our laptop does not cooperate!
It lloks like you all were busy in December...gosh you DO have a lot going on, don't you??? I think you did it up grandly!
Hope you are enjoying the sunshine state...it is frigid here if that helps you enjoy even more...we are all green in the face...with Eagel pride and Florida envy!!!
Miss ya!!
It looks like you had a wonderful holiday season!! It was very busy for all of us....I feel like I am just catching my breath again!!
Hope you are enjoying your little vaca!!
Lisa
It looks like you had a wonderful holiday!
Love all the pictures!
Jen
Post a Comment