




Emma just loves the summertime. One of her favorite things to do is play in the backyard, one of the things she wasn't able to do last year. We moved in October of 2007 and in the "old" house, we didn't have much of a back yard. At the "new" house, there is plenty for Emma to do. She just loves the little turtle sandbox, sprinkler and playing in the pool. We just received yesterday, a new and improved inflatable pool. 120 x 72 x 22. Just perfect for the three of us or anyone else that wants to join in on the fun. Here are some pictures of Emma enjoying the summertime. I'll post pictures of the new pool in a few days.
One little side note, I have no idea what I'm doing blogging so, the picture placement will have to do for now.









1 comment:
I'm bringnig my suit and coming over!
I think the picture placement is pretty cool! I think you can click on the pictures before posting ad drag them to where you want them...but your's are different than mine are...so not sure. Everything is pretty easy once you learn it...I am still learning things almost everyday. There are a lot of bloggers in our group now..so once you "out" yourself...someone is bound to have the answers.
Well done!!
Kate
Post a Comment