Friday, July 25, 2008

We Have a New Pool

It's not a huge pool but, Emma just loves it and that's all that matters. She went from being petrified of water to this. She just loves it and we love watching her in it.


5 comments:

Kate said...

Laura,

This is fabulous! You will be ble to teach us all how to do it! It looks like Emma is enjoying her pool...and Lia heard your voice while I was playing it this morning and came running to the computer. We watched it several times. Lia will not put her head under yet...so I kept showing her how Emma does it!

I am glad you are having fun blogging already. I got some tips about how to do the blog books and the photos and stuff...so I am going to pass it on to you as soon as I figure it out for sure...it would save you a lot of time to do a few steps as you go rather than have to go back after the fact...like I am going to have to.

See you Tuesday night!!

Kate

Jennifer said...

Hey you are blogging!!! I clicked on your name from my comment section and there are blog posts!! This is great! I am offically "tagging" you. You have to list 6 words to describe your self.

Jen

Jennifer said...

Just realized from Kate's comment that your post was a video. Katie and I watched it 3 times. Katie now wants to come to Emma's pool to "dive". She will not go under water yet. Maybe she will now.

Love it!

Jen

Kate said...

Yes...I have to say...after watching Emma dive about 5 times, Lia asked to go in the "baby pool" (shallow pool) on Saturday "without floaties". She dunked her haed a few times...didn't love it...but progress none the less!!!

So good for Emma paving the way!

Happy Monday!!

Kate

Kellyann said...

For someone who isn't into blogging you certainly figured it out quickly! Miss Emma is getting so big and as always is super cute.
I hope you keep up with the blog so we can keep up with Emma.