Emma had company for the day on Saturday and boy did they have fun. They played in the playroom, swam in the pool and ended their playdate with a watermelon. And when I say a watermelon the two of them finished the whole watermelon in one sitting. When Kevin and I were going through our infertility treatments, we met a wonderful couple from Levittown. A friendship that I hope will last a lifetime. Their result of the treatments, Miss Olivia and our result of the treatments, Miss Emma.
Saw your comment...yes, I did order the shirt, but I had them shipped right to Cape Cod...my Sister In Law said to use her address....some of the others are jumping in on the festivities too, so we plaed one order!!
I linked you to my blog...hope you are OK with that!
This blog is to document the day to day activities of one busy little Monkey. Our Emma was adopted from the Wuxue SWI in Hubei, China on February 6, 2006. The most beautiful day of our lives. We hope you Enjoy Emma Everyday as much as we do.
9 comments:
Looks like a fun filled day!! Emma...the result of your infertility treatments....too cute! I am sure you would have it no other way!!
Note to self....but TWO watermelons when Emma comes to visit!!
I thought that was a pickle for a minute, not a watermelon rind! Cute pictures. Looks like they had a blast together.
Hey....check out your new digs!!! LOVE the re-design! Doesn't it mak you happy everytime you click on it???
So cute!!!
Girlfriends are the best!!! Your daughter is beautiful!
Love the new look!
The girls look like are having lots of fun!
Lisa
Your blog looks AWESOME!!! Love it! Looks like the girls had a great time!
Jen
Hey,
Can I link you now??
Kate
Hi Laura,
Saw your comment...yes, I did order the shirt, but I had them shipped right to Cape Cod...my Sister In Law said to use her address....some of the others are jumping in on the festivities too, so we plaed one order!!
I linked you to my blog...hope you are OK with that!
Love the new Blog design.....So Cute. I would like to say that's the first time I read your poem and it's beautiful....
Gina
Post a Comment