Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Jack and Jill

Everyday Emma comes home from PreSchool and will not tell us how the day was. It's like pulling teeth. We ask her what she learned, did she have fun, did she get along with the other children. The only thing she will tell us is that all she did was sit, sit, sit.

Then out of the blue, she comes up with this:

It's amazing to me that she is learning these Nursery Rhymes and then reciting them at home like she's known them forever. What a smart little cookie.

Sorry the video is a little dark and YES Lisa, that is a little NE accent you hear!!!

5 comments:

Half Gaelic, Half Garlic! said...

Emma is so cute!!! Love that NE accent!

And don't worry, I still get the same response from Nick everyday when I ask about school......"Nothing Much Mom"

Take Care,

Lisa

missy said...

She is TOO cute for her own good : ) I love that she is reciting nursery rhymes. We just did a fun Humpty Dumpty activity today.

I love this video!

Kate said...

Darling!! I lOVE how she recites it in a sing song kind of voice...you can just hear the whole class doing it that way!!! See??? She's learnign a lot when she is sit sit sitting!!

Let me know if you can figure out how to get her to spill the beans about her day!!!

Kellyann said...

Too cute. What a smart little girl! Guess she is learning something huh?

Jennifer said...

Great video!!! So cute. Her little accent saying "after" cracks me up!

I promise to send you those pictures tomorrow. Uploading them to shutterfly now. The day got away from me!

Jen