This is the 3rd year that Emma and I have visited my parents in Sarasota, FL. They are snowbirds from Massachusetts. The first year, it was just Emma and I, she had just turned two and I was a nervous wreck traveling alone with her but everything worked out great. Last year, it was Kevin, Emma and I and this year, it's back to Emma and I. Kevin couldn't get away this year and we sure do miss him a lot!!!
This year, my two sisters, Lisa and Kimberly and Lisa's girlfriend Suzanne came also. They flew in on the previous Thursday and left Monday night. Emma and I flew in 2 days later and are staying for the week. I had a great time with my sisters and adopted sister Suzanne. Lisa and Suzanne have been best friends for about 23 years. She's like a fourth daughter to my parents.
As soon as Emma and I arrived on Saturday, we went straight for the pool. There we found the family enjoying the day. It was about 85 degrees without a cloud in the sky.
Saturday evening, my mom and dad watched Emma while "the girls" went to the poolside bar. We had a great time just drinking, catching up and enjoying the surroundings. It didn't take long before my dad joined in on the fun and boy did we have fun.
Here's Emma, ready to go in the kiddie pool.

Dad and his three girls

Dad and all his girls

A little fun at the bar
And this is the sweet angel that awaited me when we got home from our night out











1 comment:
Looks like you are having a blast in Florida!! 85 degrees!!! Wow! It is so cold here in PA.
Enjoy the rest of your trip!
Jen
Post a Comment