Looks like you are having a great time in Florida....I would do anything to be in a the warm climate right now.....it is so COLD up here....soak up the sunshine while you can:)
Love all the photos.....especially that last one of your precious girl...so sweet!!
This blog is to document the day to day activities of one busy little Monkey. Our Emma was adopted from the Wuxue SWI in Hubei, China on February 6, 2006. The most beautiful day of our lives. We hope you Enjoy Emma Everyday as much as we do.
2 comments:
Hi Laura,
Looks like you are having a great time in Florida....I would do anything to be in a the warm climate right now.....it is so COLD up here....soak up the sunshine while you can:)
Love all the photos.....especially that last one of your precious girl...so sweet!!
Safe Travels,
Lisa
Laura,
Move over...I want to come in too.
Hope you having a blast in Florida!
Jen
Post a Comment