Sunday, August 31, 2008

One Day Two Posts...Maybe even a Third

Saturday has always been our cleanup day. Emma will usually play games or watch TV as I run around like a maniac trying to clean the house (more pickup than cleaning) and do laundry. Emma asked this week if she could dust her table and chairs, I told her absolutely, it would be a great help and the sooner we finish, the sooner we can start to have fun because cleaning isn't fun. So, I gave her the duster and off she went.

This is how I found her cleaning her table and chairs.



I think she may have been an auto mechanic in her prior life??

3 comments:

Kate said...

Smart gal....if I could only figure out how to lay down and clean!!! She is a super helper...so nice when plan comes together!!

Kellyann said...

That is some thorough cleaning. How many people clean the underside of chairs? I see a helper on Saturdays in the making!

Anonymous said...

Tell Emma to get her swiffer and come on over to Uncle Tom's house to clean! I'll give her lots of sugar candy!! hehe. Tom