Some of the things that Emma says just cracks me up and I thought I would share them with you too.
Just tonight I was putting her to bed. I asked her for a kiss and hug and then an Eskimo kiss and then she wanted a butterfly kiss. (Something we do almost every night after reading a book, saying our prayers, snuggling and talking about our day) Tonight after I gave her the butterfly kiss she said "Mom, your ash lights are long" I thought this was the cutest thing and started laughing and she laughed too and then realized what she said. Then it took her about 5 times before she could say eye lashes whiling laughing the whole time.
One morning last week when I woke Emma to get ready for school, she was rubbing her eyes and said "I have crumbs in my eyes".
Is it just me or is this funny.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)









2 comments:
Those are funny!! I especially like the crumbs in her eyes....too cute!
Hope you are all well:)
Lisa
She is so funny!!! This is the BEST age!
Jen
Post a Comment