I usually post Flashback Friday pictures of Emma but this week I thought I would change it up a bit. I've been thinking of my two sisters quite often this week, not sure if it's because the three of us are new to Facebook and we are finding friends old and new and reliving memories; but I went through some of my "old" pictures and found this one.
This picture was probably taken in 1973. My youngest sister, Kim, was probably about 6 months old which would make the middle sister, Lisa, about 4 and I was probably about 6.
Over the next few weeks, I hope to be looking through my old pictures and posting them. If you've known me for a long time, keep checking back. You just never know when you'll be up next.
Have a great weekend!










3 comments:
Cute picture. Have a great weekend!
I love your spin of flashback friday.....It is so much fun to look at these old pictures.....you and your sisters were so cute!! I look forward to more.
Have a great weekend!
Lisa
I love this flashback picture of you and your sisters. Isn't FB amazing?? I am having a blast finding old friends.
Stop by my blog to pick up your "award".
Jen
Post a Comment