Saturday, February 7, 2009

Family Day Celebration

We celebrated Emma's Family Day with Chinese food at a local restaurant. Emma's Aunt Nae and Uncle Chris, Aunt Amy and Uncle Keith, Pop and her cousins helped us celebrate. Thank goodness all the kids love Chinese food. Emma always has a fun time with her cousins. I still can't believe our dream of having a child has come true. Emma is the most fun-loving child I have every met. Every day is a new beginning and I am so exited to watch her grow through the years. Here are some pictures from our celebration and some pictures we had taken today.

Tomorrow we are meeting some local families to celebrate the Chinese New Year with Dim Sum and the Lion Dance. We always have a fantastic time with these families and consider them part of our own family. Happy Saturday and I'll talk to you soon.


5 comments:

Sue said...

Happy Family Day! I love the picture of the two of you..really pretty.

We held Alexa for the first time on the 7th. : ) All of our lives sure changed on that weekend!

Sue

Half Gaelic, Half Garlic! said...

Looks like a fun celebration....she truly is a blessing....a blessing meant especially for you:)

Beautiful photos.....hope you had a wonderful time today....the weather was perfect!

Lisa

Kate said...

It looks like a wonderful time...and the pictures of Emma are beautiful.

What a celebrtory weekend you've had!!!

Hope Grandma and Aunt Flo are healing up and feeling much better!!!

Kellyann said...

Happy forever family day Emma! Love the cake your Mommy got for you.

Ivy Shaffer said...

OH HAPPY FAMILY DAY!

What great photos. Emma looks sooooooo beautiful and happy!

You are seriously good at taking photos!

Hugs,

Ivy